What's in my bag? *featuring Lavie*
I collaborated with Lavie recently for a fun what's in my bag post. I chose this pretty gold sling bag as I don't have too many of them. Also, don't be fooled - the bag might look tiny but manages to fit all your essentials with ease. Here's a list of my top essentials that I can't leave home without -
1. MAC Lipstick (Russian Red) - I always carry a red lipstick in my bag. You never know when it might come in handy!
2. Clinique Chubbystick (Heftiest Hibiscus) - This one's another favorite! Beautiful color while keeping your lips incredibly soft.
3. MAC Pro Concealer Palette - I NEVER leave home without it! Not kidding! I'm not much of a foundation person; I prefer using concealer where needed with pressed power over. It's just more natural looking, you know?
4. Chanel Pressed Powder(Dore) - Covers imperfections and keeps your face matte with a radiant glow that lasts all day. What's not to love?
5. Chanel No. 5 Eau Premiere Perfume - Not too overpowering like the original No. 5. It's a fresh take on the classic with a modern twist!
6. Jo Malone Lime, Basil and Mandarin Cologne - This one I keep as backup. A girl can't have too many perfumes, right? I do love layering Jo Malone when I have the time but this one on it's own is by far my favorite! Refreshing, citrus-y and VERY distinctive!
7. Laura Geller Blush (Pink Grapefruit) - Most natural looking blush in the history of blushes! 'nuff said!
8. Prada Candy Hand Cream *similar* - I love the perfume and this one smells just like it! I can't stop smelling my hands after using it. I might be addicted!
9. Keys - As many of you might know, I'm a huge Harry Potter/ LOTR/ASoIaF fan! The Deathly Hallows key-chain was gifted to me by a friend and I absolutely love it! *Thanks, Sari!*
10. Gum - Because gum!
11. Phone - For phone stuff!
Outfit Details -
Mirrored Sunnies from Colaba Causeway
Topshop Jeans & Necklace
I hope you enjoyed this post and have a Happy Thursday! Xx